The Orlando International airport lies about 6 miles to the south of the main city. Even though it is one of the busiest airports in Florida, it is a really good one. It not only offers additional services such as a food court and a shopping area but has been made in such a way that it is a child and handicap-friendly zone.
Elegance Luxury Transportation
Discovering Orlando with Elegance Transportation
Our Company, Elegance Luxury Transportation Incorporation, is known in and around Orlando for offering the best luxury cars and limousine services. We cater to all kinds of events and occasions. Our excellent cars and staff make us the best at what we do! With 15 years of experience in airport transfers and a variety of other on-road services, we are able to proudly say that a major chunk of our business is owed to references and repeat customers.
- Secure transportation
- Helpful chauffeurs
- Save your time
- Economical and budget friendly services
- Premium brand luxury cars
Services Provided by Elegance TransportationOur cars and limousines are available for any kind of event or purpose including-
- Local Sightseeing and Travelling Services
- Cruise Port and Port Carneval Transfer Services
- Corporate Limo Hire Service
- Transportation to and from Walt Disney Resorts, Universal Studios and other attractions.
- Special Events Limo Hire for Proms, Weddings, Night Outs, Dinners, Bachelors, Orlando Airport Transfer Services
- Bachelorettes, Birthdays, Anniversaries, etc.
- Visiting nearby towns and attractions
Things to do in North East Orlando:When you have a luxurious private limousine, you can visit the various places North East Orlando offers with ease and style. Here are some of the most popular places you could consider visiting –
- The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art
- Annie Russell Theatre
- Casa Feliz Historic House Museum
- Cornell Fine Arts Museum
- Hannibal Square