Home of the famous Herbert L. Becker also known, as Orange City may seem like a quiet town but has given birth to many legendary personalities. This town has a variety of things to do such as viewing some of the historic landmarks or visiting the nearby Daytona Beach or such places!
Elegance Luxury Transportation
Discovering Orange City with Style
- We offer a variety of services for all kinds of events and occasions around Florida. Some of our services are –
- Corporate Limo Hire Service
- Orlando Airport Transfer Services
- Local Sightseeing and Travelling Services
- Special Events Limo Hire for Proms, Weddings, Night Outs, Dinners, Bachelors, Bachelorettes, Birthdays, Anniversaries, etc.
- Cruise Port and Port Carnival Transfer Services
- Transportation to and from Walt Disney Resorts, Universal Studios and other attractions.
With a variety of historic landmarks and nearby townships, having your own car here can be very beneficial. Traveling to one of the following places is much more convenient with our chauffeured cars –
- Daytona Beach, Florida
- Dickinson Memorial Library and Park
- Lake Mary, Florida
- Louis P. Thursby House
- Orange City Historic District
- 1876 Heritage Inn
- Orange City Town Hall
- Seth French House
- Orange City Colored School
Orange City is at a distance of about 52 miles from the (MCO) Orlando International Airport. However, this can seem like a long journey if you have to make it by public transport. Instead of having to deal with this, consider hiring our chauffeured limousine services that will not only help you save your time and energy but make it the most luxurious trip you can have. To get an answer to your additional queries or to book a limousine, please feel free to contact us today!